- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
Way to give quotes and schedule party rental items
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #212193
by BounceHouseOwner
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.boodlebouncers.com/index.php/hikasho...r-categories-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I am not a webmaster. I am not sure if what I want can be done but I rent out party equipment. I would like to know if there's something Hikashop can provide to achieve what I need. I need my customers to have the check out experience but I also need to gather additional information the starter isn't giving me. Any suggestions or guidance?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I am not a webmaster. I am not sure if what I want can be done but I rent out party equipment. I would like to know if there's something Hikashop can provide to achieve what I need. I need my customers to have the check out experience but I also need to gather additional information the starter isn't giving me. Any suggestions or guidance?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212200
by lousyfool
To gather additional information from your customers related to specific products or during checkout you can use certain custom fields, but indeed, the types of custom fields you need are available in the Business edition only.
See here for more, particularly on item fields (displaying on product pages) and order fields (displaying during checkout: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...shop-field-form.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Way to give quotes and schedule party rental items
BounceHouseOwner wrote: I need my customers to have the check out experience but I also need to gather additional information the starter isn't giving me.
To gather additional information from your customers related to specific products or during checkout you can use certain custom fields, but indeed, the types of custom fields you need are available in the Business edition only.
See here for more, particularly on item fields (displaying on product pages) and order fields (displaying during checkout: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...shop-field-form.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds