- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 1
[Solved] add to cart button
11 years 1 month ago - 10 years 9 months ago #212360
by Seans
[Solved] add to cart button was created by Seans
-- url of the page with the problem -- : testsite98.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
I can't figure out how to change the color of this button. i tried Custom CSS and edited everything. im pretty sure its background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, #ffffff, #e6e6e6); i changed it, deleted it. changed other files in the custom CSS. I tried a template override with no success. im familier with editing CSS. I was able to get some outlines and effects to change using custom css file however i did not get the desired result. Any help would be best regarded. thx
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
I can't figure out how to change the color of this button. i tried Custom CSS and edited everything. im pretty sure its background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, #ffffff, #e6e6e6); i changed it, deleted it. changed other files in the custom CSS. I tried a template override with no success. im familier with editing CSS. I was able to get some outlines and effects to change using custom css file however i did not get the desired result. Any help would be best regarded. thx
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Seans.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212361
by Seans
Replied by Seans on topic add to cart button
i figured it out it was the general display options button style
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Seans.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds