- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
some problems
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212518
by gaga
some problems was created by gaga
HikaShop version -- : 2.5
Joomla version -- : 3.3
PHP version -- : 5.4
Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
I have some problems :silly: :
- I'd like to include the path of sales as in your demo, but I can not figure out how.
- In the login form that opens when you want to buy a product, you can not write in some fields.
- I would like to eliminate the double price in the various products and leave just one
- I can not operate the paypal payment. Because I lack the customer code?
Thanks for your help.
Joomla version -- : 3.3
PHP version -- : 5.4
Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
I have some problems :silly: :
- I'd like to include the path of sales as in your demo, but I can not figure out how.
- In the login form that opens when you want to buy a product, you can not write in some fields.
- I would like to eliminate the double price in the various products and leave just one
- I can not operate the paypal payment. Because I lack the customer code?
Thanks for your help.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by gaga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212520
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic some problems
Hi,
1. I suppose that you're talking about the breacrumb module of Joomla that you can activate via the Joomla modules manager.
2. and 3. We don't have such problem on our end and your website is in maintenance so we cannot look at it in order to understand your issue.
4. You need to enter the email address of your paypal account in the settings of the paypal payment method when you configure it. Then it will work.
1. I suppose that you're talking about the breacrumb module of Joomla that you can activate via the Joomla modules manager.
2. and 3. We don't have such problem on our end and your website is in maintenance so we cannot look at it in order to understand your issue.
4. You need to enter the email address of your paypal account in the settings of the paypal payment method when you configure it. Then it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212575
by gaga
Replied by gaga on topic some problems
Hello and thanks for the reply.
1 speak of the sales path, similar to what's in your demo (cart -login -adress - cart status - end)
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...-in-div-div/checkout
2-3 I put my site online, you could check?
1 speak of the sales path, similar to what's in your demo (cart -login -adress - cart status - end)
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...-in-div-div/checkout
2-3 I put my site online, you could check?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic some problems
Hi,
1. Turn on the "Display checkout progress bar" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
2. I had no problem writing in all the fields of your login form on your checkout: take.ms/Llub4
Please explain better what is the problem.
3. Regarding the two prices being displayed, that's because you entered both a retail price and a price in your products. Remove the retail price and it will display only one price like you want.
1. Turn on the "Display checkout progress bar" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
2. I had no problem writing in all the fields of your login form on your checkout: take.ms/Llub4
Please explain better what is the problem.
3. Regarding the two prices being displayed, that's because you entered both a retail price and a price in your products. Remove the retail price and it will display only one price like you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212713
by gaga
Replied by gaga on topic some problems
Hi.
1. activated, but the result is this. (image hika2)
2. The problem comes when you use the form pop up. (image hika3)
3. about the price, I would delete the line - nostro prezzo - and leave only the - prezzo comune - (image hika4)
4. I would like to get a final page (image hika1) like that, how can I move up the table of products in the mycart?
Thanks for your help
1. activated, but the result is this. (image hika2)
2. The problem comes when you use the form pop up. (image hika3)
3. about the price, I would delete the line - nostro prezzo - and leave only the - prezzo comune - (image hika4)
4. I would like to get a final page (image hika1) like that, how can I move up the table of products in the mycart?
Thanks for your help
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by gaga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212735
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic some problems
1. I do see a progress bar at the top of your page. The thing is that you only have one step in your checkout.
I would invite you to look at this:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...eckout-workflow.html
2. That's not the login form. That's the address form. Again, I have no problem writing into it: take.ms/VTDxN
3. I would recommend you don't do that. The prezzo comune is the retail price which is not used by HikaShop on the checkout.
Only the other is used. If both aren't the same, you'll get a different price on the checkout and on the product page. You should rather not set the retail price (as I explained in my previous message) and style the normal price the same way you styled the retail price display.
4. It depends on your checkout workflow. See point 1.
I would invite you to look at this:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...eckout-workflow.html
2. That's not the login form. That's the address form. Again, I have no problem writing into it: take.ms/VTDxN
3. I would recommend you don't do that. The prezzo comune is the retail price which is not used by HikaShop on the checkout.
Only the other is used. If both aren't the same, you'll get a different price on the checkout and on the product page. You should rather not set the retail price (as I explained in my previous message) and style the normal price the same way you styled the retail price display.
4. It depends on your checkout workflow. See point 1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #214152
by gaga
Replied by gaga on topic some problems
good evening.
double the price for me is a problem.
I have to remove the price written in gray. for strength.
and yet, as I reduce the size of the related articles in every product?
it's still. How do I delete the tab "other information" from the description to keep it all in the space to the right of the image?
double the price for me is a problem.
I have to remove the price written in gray. for strength.
and yet, as I reduce the size of the related articles in every product?
it's still. How do I delete the tab "other information" from the description to keep it all in the space to the right of the image?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214181
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic some problems
Hi,
Like Nicolas wrote, if you do not want to display the retail price, you should not put it in your product configuration.
For the HikaShop customization, I suggest you that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Like Nicolas wrote, if you do not want to display the retail price, you should not put it in your product configuration.
For the HikaShop customization, I suggest you that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds