- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
Showing product problem
11 years 1 month ago #212757
by optiplus
Showing product problem was created by optiplus
I have a site selling sunglasses, as I can present all of a brand ?
Sometimes a model has several colors , can add photos and choose the color?
Sometimes a model has several colors , can add photos and choose the color?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212816
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Showing product problem
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212903
by optiplus
Replied by optiplus on topic Showing product problem
That's what I need. I put a custom field, but does not give me the option to choose the color according to the color and put a photo .
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212938
by optiplus
Replied by optiplus on topic Showing product problem
You can see all the colors of a product, without having to select the color in a drop-down or combo?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212942
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Showing product problem
Hi,
I would rather recommend that you follow this tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...isplay-by-color.html
It explains step by step how to create such product where the customer can select a color on the product page and see the photo of the product accordingly.
I would rather recommend that you follow this tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...isplay-by-color.html
It explains step by step how to create such product where the customer can select a color on the product page and see the photo of the product accordingly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213139
by optiplus
Replied by optiplus on topic Showing product problem
Now I have what I wanted! It was not that, but I found it .
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds