- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot add product in backend
11 years 1 month ago #212805
by macallan
Cannot add product in backend was created by macallan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 40.0.3
I haven't added any products for quite a while.
Now when I try to add something I get this message:
Error
Please complete the Frequency field
This is a custom field, set to 'not required'.
I need to add products asap, so this is not a good time for problems that did not exist a while back. I assume it must have something to do with the latest updates of Hika Shop?
Cheers
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 40.0.3
I haven't added any products for quite a while.
Now when I try to add something I get this message:
Error
Please complete the Frequency field
This is a custom field, set to 'not required'.
I need to add products asap, so this is not a good time for problems that did not exist a while back. I assume it must have something to do with the latest updates of Hika Shop?
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212829
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot add product in backend
Hi,
Can you download the install package on our website and install it again on your website ? We've added patches since the new release in order to fix many things and that might help here too.
If not, we would need a backend access in order to understand the issue as we can't reproduce it on our end.
Can you download the install package on our website and install it again on your website ? We've added patches since the new release in order to fix many things and that might help here too.
If not, we would need a backend access in order to understand the issue as we can't reproduce it on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212839
by macallan
Replied by macallan on topic Cannot add product in backend
Just sent you a PM with login details.
Cheers
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212853
by macallan
Replied by macallan on topic Cannot add product in backend
Now this is weird...
I just wanted to show the effect to someone else - and now it's working.
The only difference to last time's attempt (after downloading the complete installation package) is, I've restarted my computer in the meantime. I have no clue what's going on here...
Cheers
I just wanted to show the effect to someone else - and now it's working.
The only difference to last time's attempt (after downloading the complete installation package) is, I've restarted my computer in the meantime. I have no clue what's going on here...
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212872
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot add product in backend
Hi,
I'm also not able to reproduce the issue.
Maybe something was screwed in your user session and loging in and out clearing the session solved the issue.
I'm also not able to reproduce the issue.
Maybe something was screwed in your user session and loging in and out clearing the session solved the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds