- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Managing Variants
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #213158
by Ayling
Managing Variants was created by Ayling
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5..28
I am new to this forum so hoping someone can help. In my previous version I could manage variants and set pricing by size of a product. this new version doesn't seem to allow for it...am I doing something wrong?
I am trying to add size and color characteristics and price each. I don't see any options to do this.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5..28
I am new to this forum so hoping someone can help. In my previous version I could manage variants and set pricing by size of a product. this new version doesn't seem to allow for it...am I doing something wrong?
I am trying to add size and color characteristics and price each. I don't see any options to do this.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Ayling. Reason: more information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213161
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Managing Variants
Hi,
The new version still allows you to do that.
See our "characteristics" documentation for more information on that:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
The new version still allows you to do that.
See our "characteristics" documentation for more information on that:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ayling
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #213235
by mpetrocelli
Replied by mpetrocelli on topic Problem changing frontend Variants
Hi,
when you have more than one type of variants for one product, like colour and size, you can have a bug in the frontend view.
Radio button options occasionally don't display the correct stock, because there is a mistake within the function hikashopUpdateVariant when you concatenate values and the obtained number exists in the code as an ID of a group. I can't reproduce the issue in your demo demo.hikashop.com/ because you set dropdown view for variants instead of radio button ones.
when you have more than one type of variants for one product, like colour and size, you can have a bug in the frontend view.
Radio button options occasionally don't display the correct stock, because there is a mistake within the function hikashopUpdateVariant when you concatenate values and the obtained number exists in the code as an ID of a group. I can't reproduce the issue in your demo demo.hikashop.com/ because you set dropdown view for variants instead of radio button ones.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213240
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem changing frontend Variants
Hi,
Yes, there is a known issue when you are mixing the types for the characteristic selectors (dropdown + radio).
We have already a patch for the next HikaShop release to fix that problem ; release which should be available soon (we are in test phase).
Regards,
Yes, there is a known issue when you are mixing the types for the characteristic selectors (dropdown + radio).
We have already a patch for the next HikaShop release to fix that problem ; release which should be available soon (we are in test phase).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds