- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
Sometimes I dont see price
11 years 3 weeks ago #213768
by optiplus
Sometimes I dont see price was created by optiplus
I created products in the same menu , sometimes get the price and sometimes not .
I do not understand what is happening.
I do not understand what is happening.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213770
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sometimes I dont see price
Hi,
If the price of all the variants is the same than the price of the main product, only the price of the main product is displayed.
But if the price differs for at least one variant, the price column will appear on the listing of variants.
If the price of all the variants is the same than the price of the main product, only the price of the main product is displayed.
But if the price differs for at least one variant, the price column will appear on the listing of variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds