- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Telephone field in contact form
11 years 2 weeks ago #214418
by vilo
Telephone field in contact form was created by vilo
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40.0.2
Hello.
How I can add the "phone" field to the contact form product?
I do not know programming, so I thank them indicate the code might add.
Thanks a lot in advance.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40.0.2
Hello.
How I can add the "phone" field to the contact form product?
I do not know programming, so I thank them indicate the code might add.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214421
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Telephone field in contact form
Hi,
Go in the menu Display>Custom fields, and create a new custom field of the type "input" and of the table "contact".
It will work automatically, no need to code anything.
Go in the menu Display>Custom fields, and create a new custom field of the type "input" and of the table "contact".
It will work automatically, no need to code anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vilo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214496
by vilo
Replied by vilo on topic Telephone field in contact form
Thanks! Work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds