- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Products don't run out of stock
11 years 1 week ago #215226
by luisch125
Products don't run out of stock was created by luisch125
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 41
Hi, I'm a newbie with Hikashop, so I'm probably missing something. I've been looking here, but didn't find a solution.
I want to hide out of stock products, however, I don't fully understand the stock handling with variants. Right now I have a product with two variants (Size and color). I create the product with just one unit, and the same with the variant, because if one of the quantities is 0, it doesn't work.
So, 1 product, only 1 size/color. If I sell this product, it is still available. I bought it several times, even when tere is only one in stock. It always says there is one product.
What am I missing???
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 41
Hi, I'm a newbie with Hikashop, so I'm probably missing something. I've been looking here, but didn't find a solution.
I want to hide out of stock products, however, I don't fully understand the stock handling with variants. Right now I have a product with two variants (Size and color). I create the product with just one unit, and the same with the variant, because if one of the quantities is 0, it doesn't work.
So, 1 product, only 1 size/color. If I sell this product, it is still available. I bought it several times, even when tere is only one in stock. It always says there is one product.
What am I missing???
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 week ago #215230
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Products don't run out of stock
Hello,
If you don't want to show an "Out of stock" product, the solution will be to directly set the "Display out of stock products" option to NO
If you don't want to show an "Out of stock" product, the solution will be to directly set the "Display out of stock products" option to NO
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215327
by luisch125
Replied by luisch125 on topic Products don't run out of stock
Ok, I probably didn't explain myself. The "Display out of stock products" option is set to NO, obviously. What I mean is that the products never run out of stock. I have a product with only 1 unit, and it has a variant with just 1 unit. However, I bought it several times, and there is always 1 product left. It never reaches to 0.
That's the problem...
That's the problem...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215330
by luisch125
Replied by luisch125 on topic Products don't run out of stock [SOLVED by myself]
Ok, as I thought, it was my lack of experience. I set to YES the option to update the stock after confirmation. Now it updates when the checkout is completed.
:lol:
:lol:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 week ago #215332
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Products don't run out of stock
And did you check that your order status in which your product is have its status set to the status that you have set through the "Payment confirmed order status" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215538
by luisch125
Replied by luisch125 on topic Products don't run out of stock
As I said, it is solved already. The stock updated after the product was set to "sent". I changed it to update when the checkout process was completed.
Thanks anyway.
Thanks anyway.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds