- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] Impossible to upload the product image
11 years 3 days ago - 11 years 3 days ago #216049
by SuX
[SOLVED] Impossible to upload the product image was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Impossible to upload the product image.
Works only "Choose file" but then I cannot "upload" the image and I cannot remove my test image, uploaded previously.
I tried to upload by ftp path. But Nothing has changed. I try to upload by "media" menu of joomla but nothing has changed.
Seems impossible to solve. I am totally STUCK.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Impossible to upload the product image.
Works only "Choose file" but then I cannot "upload" the image and I cannot remove my test image, uploaded previously.
I tried to upload by ftp path. But Nothing has changed. I try to upload by "media" menu of joomla but nothing has changed.
Seems impossible to solve. I am totally STUCK.
Last edit: 11 years 3 days ago by SuX.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 days ago - 11 years 3 days ago #216056
by SuX
Replied by SuX on topic Impossible to upload the product image
I solved with:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/7845/files
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/7845/files
Last edit: 11 years 3 days ago by SuX.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 days ago #216058
by SuX
Replied by SuX on topic Impossible to upload the product image
file:
layouts/joomla/modal/iframe.php
if (isset($params))
{
REMOVE THIS LINE: $iframeAttributes = $params;
ADD THIS LINE: $iframeAttributes = addslashes($params);
}
if (isset($params))
layouts/joomla/modal/iframe.php
if (isset($params))
{
REMOVE THIS LINE: $iframeAttributes = $params;
ADD THIS LINE: $iframeAttributes = addslashes($params);
}
if (isset($params))
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 days ago #216059
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Impossible to upload the product image
Hi,
Exactly ; like explained in that post
www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/8793...ad-photo.html#214617
Regards,
Exactly ; like explained in that post
www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/8793...ad-photo.html#214617
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds