- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Charateristic selection backend
10 years 11 months ago #216415
by Ruffoni
Charateristic selection backend was created by Ruffoni
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.scarpelangolo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0 stable
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 41.0.1
I'm selling shoes have 2 charateristic groups: number and colors created under menu product > charateristic
In hikashop old version when I add for exemple numbers I can associate different numbers to my shoes.
Now in the new interface when I add charateristic number I can select only one number as default but can't add the others
Regards
Josef
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0 stable
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 41.0.1
I'm selling shoes have 2 charateristic groups: number and colors created under menu product > charateristic
In hikashop old version when I add for exemple numbers I can associate different numbers to my shoes.
Now in the new interface when I add charateristic number I can select only one number as default but can't add the others
Regards
Josef
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216417
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Charateristic selection backend
Hi,
You need to got at the top of the page and click on the "Variants" tab there.
You'll be able to add/edit/remove the variants that you want for your product there.
You need to got at the top of the page and click on the "Variants" tab there.
You'll be able to add/edit/remove the variants that you want for your product there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds