Custom field of type wysiwyg will not save iframe
10 years 11 months ago #217313
by grayt7
Custom field of type wysiwyg will not save iframe was created by grayt7
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
Custom field of type wysiwyg will not save iframe e.g.:
The above code is removed when the product is saved.
Saving this content works fine in standard joomla articles.
To rule out the editor I have tested this using no editor with the same results.
Many thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
Custom field of type wysiwyg will not save iframe e.g.:
Code:
<p><iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LtfAIBgC5z8?rel=0&wmode=opaque" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" frameborder="0" width="425" height="350"></iframe></p>
The above code is removed when the product is saved.
Saving this content works fine in standard joomla articles.
To rule out the editor I have tested this using no editor with the same results.
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217315
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field of type wysiwyg will not save iframe
Hi,
For security reasons, the content of the text entered is cleaned from potentially dangerous tags.
If you don't want that, you can add an entry with the namekey safe_product_description and the value 0 in the hikashop_config table of the database via your phpmyadmin.
For security reasons, the content of the text entered is cleaned from potentially dangerous tags.
If you don't want that, you can add an entry with the namekey safe_product_description and the value 0 in the hikashop_config table of the database via your phpmyadmin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jazzmang
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217368
by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic Custom field of type wysiwyg will not save iframe
Hi,
I have just tried that but it doesn't work?
I have tried clearing cache / using a different browser but still the iframe content is removed?
Many thanks.
I have just tried that but it doesn't work?
I have tried clearing cache / using a different browser but still the iframe content is removed?
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217384
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field of type wysiwyg will not save iframe
Hi,
I've tried it on my end but it's working fine.
Wouldn't it come from another plugin on your website messing with that ?
But rather than using direct HTML code, I would rather recommend to use such extension on your website:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/osyoutube
That way, you circumvent any issue with HTML code cleaning for security reasons.
I've tried it on my end but it's working fine.
Wouldn't it come from another plugin on your website messing with that ?
But rather than using direct HTML code, I would rather recommend to use such extension on your website:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/osyoutube
That way, you circumvent any issue with HTML code cleaning for security reasons.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217493
by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic Custom field of type wysiwyg will not save iframe
Hi Nicolas,
As it works fine in articles and modules then its unlikely to be anything to do with another plugin?
Thank you for your suggested workaround, however, it doesn't work? Also I would like to get this working correctly as its not just youtube that will be required in the custom fields.
Please see attached screen shot of the DB config. Do you have any other suggestions?
Many thanks,
As it works fine in articles and modules then its unlikely to be anything to do with another plugin?
Thank you for your suggested workaround, however, it doesn't work? Also I would like to get this working correctly as its not just youtube that will be required in the custom fields.
Please see attached screen shot of the DB config. Do you have any other suggestions?
Many thanks,
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by grayt7.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217498
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field of type wysiwyg will not save iframe
Hi,
I read too fast your first message. I thought that it was about the product description, not custom fields. For custom fields, you need to turn off the "Input filtering" setting of the setting and such content plugin wouldn't work.
I read too fast your first message. I thought that it was about the product description, not custom fields. For custom fields, you need to turn off the "Input filtering" setting of the setting and such content plugin wouldn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217695
by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic Custom field of type wysiwyg will not save iframe
Hi,
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean.
"Input filtering" setting of the setting?
Many thanks.
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean.
"Input filtering" setting of the setting?
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217722
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Custom field of type wysiwyg will not save iframe
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: grayt7
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds