- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
CANNOT ADD NEW PRODUCTS
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217437
by ggiakoum
CANNOT ADD NEW PRODUCTS was created by ggiakoum
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
PRODUCT_SAVE_UNKNOWN_ERROR
Error Saving
WHEN I ADD A NEW PRODUCT AND I TRY TO SAVE I RECEIVE THE ERROR:
Error
PRODUCT_SAVE_UNKNOWN_ERROR
Error Saving
THE PROBLEM APPEARED AFTER UPGRADING TO HIKASHOP ESSENTIAL.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
PRODUCT_SAVE_UNKNOWN_ERROR
Error Saving
WHEN I ADD A NEW PRODUCT AND I TRY TO SAVE I RECEIVE THE ERROR:
Error
PRODUCT_SAVE_UNKNOWN_ERROR
Error Saving
THE PROBLEM APPEARED AFTER UPGRADING TO HIKASHOP ESSENTIAL.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by ggiakoum. Reason: PICTURE
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217438
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic CANNOT ADD NEW PRODUCTS
Hi,
Please go in the HikaShop configuration panel and click on the "check database" button.
It is possible that your database is not fully up-to-date which could explain the saving issue.
If it does not fix the issue ; it could be interesting to display the PHP error message and to activate temporally the Joomla debug mode (these two options are in the Joomla global configuration).
Regards,
Please go in the HikaShop configuration panel and click on the "check database" button.
It is possible that your database is not fully up-to-date which could explain the saving issue.
If it does not fix the issue ; it could be interesting to display the PHP error message and to activate temporally the Joomla debug mode (these two options are in the Joomla global configuration).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217656
by ggiakoum
Replied by ggiakoum on topic CANNOT ADD NEW PRODUCTS
I check my database and i found that for the last product i added in "hikashop_product" table the column "product_id" has the value = "4294967295".
I deleted this product and i added again. And again the "product_id" column has the value = "4294967295".
The previous product_id value is 14205. (Why it jump to 4294967295 ???)
Any idea how to solve this problem???
I deleted this product and i added again. And again the "product_id" column has the value = "4294967295".
The previous product_id value is 14205. (Why it jump to 4294967295 ???)
Any idea how to solve this problem???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217660
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CANNOT ADD NEW PRODUCTS
Hi,
This means that there is a problem with the auto_increment of your hikashop_product table. Remove again that product, set the auto_increment value of your product table to 14206 and then you'll be able to add new products again.
stackoverflow.com/questions/970597/chang...ment-starting-number
This means that there is a problem with the auto_increment of your hikashop_product table. Remove again that product, set the auto_increment value of your product table to 14206 and then you'll be able to add new products again.
stackoverflow.com/questions/970597/chang...ment-starting-number
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds