- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
move download link for virtual product
10 years 11 months ago #217633
by celtouc76
move download link for virtual product was created by celtouc76
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5
Hello,
I have a virtual product with a file to download.
Could you please let me know how to put the download link on top of the page ? Actually visitors have to scroll down to understand they can download it.
Thanks
Céline
Hello,
I have a virtual product with a file to download.
Could you please let me know how to put the download link on top of the page ? Actually visitors have to scroll down to understand they can download it.
Thanks
Céline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217635
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic move download link for virtual product
Bonjour,
Vous devez faire une surcharge de vue.
Cette page de documentation vous donnera les détails sur la composition d'une page produit et vous permettera ainsi de déplacer le bloque s'occupant de l'affichage des liens de téléchargement.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Cordialement,
Vous devez faire une surcharge de vue.
Cette page de documentation vous donnera les détails sur la composition d'une page produit et vous permettera ainsi de déplacer le bloque s'occupant de l'affichage des liens de téléchargement.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Cordialement,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: celtouc76
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218896
by celtouc76
Replied by celtouc76 on topic move download link for virtual product
Thank you !
I managed to do what I needed
Best regards
Céline
I managed to do what I needed
Best regards
Céline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218898
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic move download link for virtual product
Hi,
Good to know
I just realized that I replied in French instead of English, I guess because your website link was in French.
Regards,
Good to know
I just realized that I replied in French instead of English, I guess because your website link was in French.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds