- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Digital download issue
10 years 11 months ago #218962
by mserwanga
Digital download issue was created by mserwanga
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
lcfshop.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 5.0.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : File not found
I'm trying to download a file, but I keep getting the this error message. The weird thing is that some of the files have downloaded successfully.
I'm using the filepath: media/com_hikashop/upload/Sermons/AHealedCommunity.mp3
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 5.0.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : File not found
I'm trying to download a file, but I keep getting the this error message. The weird thing is that some of the files have downloaded successfully.
I'm using the filepath: media/com_hikashop/upload/Sermons/AHealedCommunity.mp3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Digital download issue
Hi,
Normally, the filepath should be just the relative path from the upload folder.
If the upload folder path is media/com_hikashop/upload/safe (the default) and that you put the file in the sub folder Sermons, the the path should be: Sermons/AHealedCommunity.mp3
Normally, the filepath should be just the relative path from the upload folder.
If the upload folder path is media/com_hikashop/upload/safe (the default) and that you put the file in the sub folder Sermons, the the path should be: Sermons/AHealedCommunity.mp3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219164
by mserwanga
Replied by mserwanga on topic Digital download issue
I see, thank you very much I'll try that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds