list of all the product without any images
10 years 10 months ago #220351
by linpi
list of all the product without any images was created by linpi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
tuenni.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 42.0
Hi,
on every product pages, almost at the end of the page, I have suddenly (without my doing) a list of all the product without any images. It seems to be a module, "Alle Tünni Kategorien" (all the tünni categories). This module is not active in the joomla! modules, in the html code I can see "id=hikashop_module_221"
how can I switch this module off in the product pages ? where ?
Thank for a quick answer.
see how it looks:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 42.0
Hi,
on every product pages, almost at the end of the page, I have suddenly (without my doing) a list of all the product without any images. It seems to be a module, "Alle Tünni Kategorien" (all the tünni categories). This module is not active in the joomla! modules, in the html code I can see "id=hikashop_module_221"
how can I switch this module off in the product pages ? where ?
Thank for a quick answer.
see how it looks:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220374
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic list of all the product without any images
Hi,
That's because you've enabled this module in the "modules under the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration. Disable it there and you won't see it on the product page.
That's because you've enabled this module in the "modules under the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration. Disable it there and you won't see it on the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220488
by linpi
Replied by linpi on topic list of all the product without any images
Hi,
that the problem, I don't see any more any module section anywhere, neither in the product page nor in the main settings.
I remember, the module section before, but them to have disappeared in the Version 2.6.0.
that the problem, I don't see any more any module section anywhere, neither in the product page nor in the main settings.
I remember, the module section before, but them to have disappeared in the Version 2.6.0.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220495
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic list of all the product without any images
Hi,
See : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#main_product
There is a difference between the setting "modules under the product page" and the edition of the modules which are directly merge in the Joomla 3 module edition interface.
Regards,
See : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#main_product
There is a difference between the setting "modules under the product page" and the edition of the modules which are directly merge in the Joomla 3 module edition interface.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220589
by linpi
Replied by linpi on topic list of all the product without any images
hi
yes, I finally saw, where the modules setting are, sorry I was a little bit blind
Thanks!
yes, I finally saw, where the modules setting are, sorry I was a little bit blind
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds