- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
Problem show product
10 years 10 months ago #220852
by optiplus
Problem show product was created by optiplus
Hi,
Since the last update some product pages show only 1 product.
Only happens with new products that I'm setting in menu
Regards.
Since the last update some product pages show only 1 product.
Only happens with new products that I'm setting in menu
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220956
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem show product
Hi,
Please give us a screenshot of the menu settings.
I think that the issue is there.
Please give us a screenshot of the menu settings.
I think that the issue is there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221069
by optiplus
Replied by optiplus on topic Problem show product
I copied other menu settings.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221140
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem show product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds