Skip to main content

Same height for product div

More
10 years 10 months ago #221014 by arveni
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0

Hi,
You added a script I guess in update 2.6.0 to show products box as the same height. That is good. And it's works fine by default
However I override "listing.php" to show product by categories as columns and not by raw (by default)
I just added row-fluid span4 in the div to get 3 columns
Code:
<div class="hikashop_products_listing row-fluid span4">
in the listing.php
But I don't have he same height everywhere.
Is there anything I can do to get the function please?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221026 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Same height for product div

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221202 by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Same height for product div
Ok I found
Code:
data-consistencyheight=".hikashop_subcontainer"
in listing_div.php.
I removed it but it's did not really work. Actually it doesn't work on the first click on the shop link with Firefox. I need to click again for a good result. But it's more obvious with chrome I got a really bad result (see attached file)

I remember after 2.5 update got already this problem and I fix it by editing css file with :
Code:
.hikashop_products .hikashop_subcontainer.thumbnail { height: auto !important; }

But if I keep this css, my box have not the same height???

Moreover I have got a hikashop carousel module on the same page and if i remove data-cons... the carousel is not display...
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by arveni.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221205 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Same height for product div
Hi,

You can potentially use this css property in order to have the same height for all your elements:
Code:
.hikashop_products .hikashop_product_price_full{ min-height: 60px; }

I was not able to reproduce your issue with the missing content in the divs. Please try to clear all the possible caches.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221308 by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Same height for product div
I cleared all cache and try on different computer but the result is the same.
I tried your css code but it impact the first columns only. weird!!

After clearing the browser cache and comment my css
Code:
.hikashop_products .hikashop_subcontainer.thumbnail { height: auto !important; }

I have a bad result : height of my box is equal to 161px (see image 1)
I reload the same page and bingo the result is right height is equal to 263 (see image 2)

only the first columns have no impact?? and why after reload the page, result is good (however the result is never right with chrome)

I configure my shop with div dimension 1x10

PS : My shop is online so I have to edit back my css with "height: auto !important;"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221314 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Same height for product div
Hi,

I am not able to reproduce the issue on my end, every time I load the page the display is correct even on Chrome.
Do you have a cache enabled in your template or in Joomla ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222189 by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Same height for product div
Once again I cleared all cache, disable cache in joomla config, use admin tool to clear cache too,... I tried different pc and tablet and always the same result. See picture on my previous post

I used the default listing.php now

I deleted my css to show you the problem. Hope you can see something...

If I disable "category group" it happens on all products!!!

PS: I don't know if it's relative but I have an error my page
Code:
Uncaught ReferenceError: productCounter is not defined <div class="custom" > <script type="text/javascript">jQuery(document).ready(function() { jQuery('.hikashop_products .thumbnails .hikashop_product').each(function() { if (jQuery(this).hasClass('hikashop_product_row_' + productCounter)) { if (!jQuery(this).find('.hikashop_product_name').hasClass('heightFormatted')) { resizeThumbnails(productCounter); } } else { productCounter++; } }); });
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by arveni.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #222209 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Same height for product div
Hi,

It is definitely related yes. If you have a javascript error on the page, the rest of the javascript (including the one to get the same height for the blocks) cannot run. Fix that javascript code (which doesn't exist by default in HikaShop) and that should solve the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arveni

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222428 by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Same height for product div
I solved my js problem (Before the 2.6 update I added a js script from here to have the same height and I forgot to disable it...my bad...) but my initial problem remaind!!!

PS : For try I deleted all my hikashop override (html and css) and I still have my problem...
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by arveni. Reason: Details

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #222434 by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Same height for product div
Okay it seems I solved my initial problem by editing thumbnail height in my products option. Before I defined the the height by
Code:
.hikashop_product_listing_image {max-height:120px; }
.

But if I keep blank this "option" there is a bug...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #222464 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Same height for product div
Hi,

There is no bug.
We added in HikaShop 2.6 the "data-consistencyheight" and we will add an option in the next release in order to let users enable/disable it.

After that ; if you removed the "data-consistencyheight" and still have an issue with the height ; it is related to your CSS/JS/template but not to HikaShop.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #266110 by alikon1
Replied by alikon1 on topic Same height for product div

Jerome wrote: We added in HikaShop 2.6 the "data-consistencyheight" and we will add an option in the next release in order to let users enable/disable it.

Where I can find that option? I think I check all, but can't see. In "Configuration" -> "Display"? What is the exact name of that parameter?
Code:
$attributes = ($columns > 1 && $this->params->get('consistencyheight', 1)) ? ' data-consistencyheight=".hikashop_subcontainer"' : '';

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #266111 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Same height for product div
Hello,

Depending your HikaShop version number ; In the menu/module parameters.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum