- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Difference between product_weight and p_w_unit
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #223584
by PeterChain
Difference between product_weight and p_w_unit was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
I was not able to find the right tutorial or FAQ or whataver claryfing this.
I am preparing a massive import of products from another platform and I am not sure of the difference between the fields product_weight and product_weight_unit.
Could you please explain or provide a link explaining?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
I was not able to find the right tutorial or FAQ or whataver claryfing this.
I am preparing a massive import of products from another platform and I am not sure of the difference between the fields product_weight and product_weight_unit.
Could you please explain or provide a link explaining?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223587
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Difference between product_weight and p_w_unit
Hi,
Let's take an example: 23kg
product_weight: 23
product_weight_unit: kg
Let's take an example: 23kg
product_weight: 23
product_weight_unit: kg
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
10 years 9 months ago #223592
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Difference between product_weight and p_w_unit
Woow! So obvious! Thank you!
I was influenced by my mental processes in preparing the export / import thing and misread product_weight_unit for product_weight_per_unit... !!
Big thanks again!
I was influenced by my mental processes in preparing the export / import thing and misread product_weight_unit for product_weight_per_unit... !!
Big thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds