- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
Webpage slows down
10 years 9 months ago #223819
by picht
Webpage slows down was created by picht
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi
I have a product with 72 variants.
When i have to change something in the different variants, for every variant i choose, change and save the page gets slower and slower. Until it is impossible to work as it takes multiple seconds to select a textbox.
Saving the whole product kind of resets it.
/Picht
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi
I have a product with 72 variants.
When i have to change something in the different variants, for every variant i choose, change and save the page gets slower and slower. Until it is impossible to work as it takes multiple seconds to select a textbox.
Saving the whole product kind of resets it.
/Picht
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #223856
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Webpage slows down
Hello,
If you speak about your variant back end configuration, I think that you must use general "Save" button, I mean this which is on top of the screen and that save all your product.
It will flush your webpage cash. Because if you create several variants without do this your webpage cash become more and more huge, and so, it slowdown without server nor HikaShop troubles.
Regards,
If you speak about your variant back end configuration, I think that you must use general "Save" button, I mean this which is on top of the screen and that save all your product.
It will flush your webpage cash. Because if you create several variants without do this your webpage cash become more and more huge, and so, it slowdown without server nor HikaShop troubles.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds