Skip to main content

How to log elements to debug plugin

More
10 years 9 months ago #225139 by Eroc
Hello,

I try to develop a plug in.
I would like to loggue the contents of some variables to help me debugging it.
I am not very experimented in PHP development, I am more familiar with java frameworks.
I can't find the PHP code to do that, and in which file I can get the log.
I'm sure it is simple, but I can' t find the solution.

Thanks for your help,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #225160 by nicolas
Hi,

Questions regarding development of Joomla plugins should be directed to the joomla.org forum.
Here is a documentation page on how to use the log system of Joomla:
docs.joomla.org/Using_JLog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum