- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
How to change the content of email?
10 years 8 months ago #225788
by javck
How to change the content of email? was created by javck
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I want to change the content of the email which was sent when the order is created.
There will show the website url at the top of email , but I don't want to show it.
Is there any chance to remove it? You can check attachment to know what info I want to remove.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I want to change the content of the email which was sent when the order is created.
There will show the website url at the top of email , but I don't want to show it.
Is there any chance to remove it? You can check attachment to know what info I want to remove.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225789
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to change the content of email?
Hi,
In your case a simple translation override will be enough, the translation key to override is:
ORDER_CREATION_SUCCESS_ON_WEBSITE_AT_DATE
But generally to edit and email, this is possible via the menu System > Emails.
There there is email editors (only in business edition).
In your case a simple translation override will be enough, the translation key to override is:
ORDER_CREATION_SUCCESS_ON_WEBSITE_AT_DATE
But generally to edit and email, this is possible via the menu System > Emails.
There there is email editors (only in business edition).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228013
by javck
Replied by javck on topic How to change the content of email?
Hello,thanks for help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds