Can't upload category images
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
After a successfull migration from VM2 to Hikashop i would like to add a new category.
When i would upload an image the message said "Successfull" but the image isn't saved.
I uploaded a video here: screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDVYqChmk1
Folder permissions: 777
Filesize is only 16Kb
Can you help me with this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you have similar issue with the upload of images for products ?
Does the problem is just for that category ?
Does the category already created and you are uploading the image in the same time that you create the category ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Product image upload went fine.
I tried other categories and till ID 132 it went fine, after this ID i can't upload new or replace any category image
The category was allready created when i upload, but i tried it with uploading in the same time and it also goes wrong.
I don't use any overrides in the backend.
I reinstalled hikashop (don't deleted the database) and still the same problem.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Reinstalling HikaShop won't solve the issue.
We did not touch the category edition in the past releases.
I cannot reproduce your issue in my test websites.
Due to write permission, we are not able to test it in the demo website (the upload is refused) but we can see that the uploaded file is seen by the system even if it does not have the right to put the file in the HikaShop upload folder.
I see that you're trying to upload a PNG ; does the upload of JPEG also failed ?
What is your HikaShop configuration for the accepted image formats and accepted upload files ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_files
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_images
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
JPG and PNG failed.
The accepted formats are: gif,jpg,jpeg,png,svg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Would it be possible to have an access to your website in order to check directly the issue ?
A FTP access will be also required to see if the upload is going well.
You can use the "contact us" form in order to send us such kind of private information.
Please add a link to that forum link so the support team will know what to do with the credentials.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The given FTP access don't seem to be correct. I am not able to connect.
Please check them and potentially send us back the correct informations via our contact form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can process some test, I suspect an SQL issue, for be sure of this, can you make a screenshot?
I need to see like on this example below element in your hikashop_file table, and the file_ref_id = 158 (13 in the example) AND [/b]file_type = category
This element belongs to your category "Alle LEGO sets" and can give some clues with your issue.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Will this screenshot do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When i try to add the row in phpmyadmin i get the error:
#1062 - Duplicate entry '158' for key 'file_ref_id'
----
I dropped the unique key in file_ref_id and it seems to work now.
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's indeed really strange. There shouldn't be such unique key on the file_ref_id since you can have several images for the same product. It's great that you found the solution but I wonder where that unique key came from since it's not there by default in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.