- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Total price discount not displaying
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 47.0.2526.106
Hello,
We have set-up Hikashop to automatically offer returning (logged-in) customers a discount per product.
Our problem is that on checkout, the correct total discount is not shown if you order more than one product. See attached: Capture.png.
In the screenshot, we have brought five units each with a discount of £4. The unit price shows the £4 discount but so does the total price. The total price should show a total discount of £20.
Can you help with this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Would it be possible to see more details about your discount and the product ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We have a product, which has prices in EUR and GBP, and when a customer completes a purchase we put them in to a "purchased" group who can then see a flat rate discount of say £4 off the price. It all seems to work and display the discounted product amount but when you add multiples of the product to your basket (in my screenshot, I have added 5) the individual price and discount is correct (£22 and £4) but although the total price is correct (£110) the total discount is showing as £4 not £20, as it should!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I mean, using screenshots.
They are quite more precise that text description
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's a lot of filters !
You do not need to put all filters in the same time ; just activate what is really needed, like : the filter on the products.
The rest (category, access level) is useless and can, on the contrary, generate an error and make that discount non working.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have tried to disable some of the filters including access but the full discount is not displaying.
Can we send you a link to our test site with user credentials for you to have a closer look? If so, do you have an email address where I can send details?
Thanks,
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As always, the best is to use our "contact us" form with a link to that forum thread so we can see what the information are for.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For a reason or another references you sent to us don't work, so I can't access to your backend.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have just add some check in your override view for Cart/listing_price that I hope will correct your issue.
I'm waiting some news from you good or bad.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for your help.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work. In the attached example, the total price discount is £5 but it should be £15 as the visitor has ordered three units (each with a £5 discount).
What else could be causing this issue?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It seems that the modifications made by Philippe on your view "checkout / listing_price" were removed.
So I added them back and it is working as expected (I just tested it).
Please keep these modifications and don't revert the code to a previous version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We've noticed the discount is not applying to www.continuitylenses.com/en/single-boxes , nor does the total discount show on checkout if you purchase a single box.
How can we show these discounts?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can't process some test because we haven't test customer account.
Plus, the old administrator access you give us don't work anymore...
So, I can't check your issue.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have sent details of our test site / user credentials to you via your contact form.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
From your configuration,
- First point : like Jerome told you
You do not need to put all filters in the same time ; just activate what is really needed, like : the filter on the products.
The rest (category, access level) is useless and can, on the contrary, generate an error and make that discount non working.
And so, this is not a good configuration for your filter :
You define a categorie WHERE there is no products AND you set "Including sub categories" to no.
This a good configuration :
As result :
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for your help with this issue.
I have followed your guidance above and replicated your configuration but cannot achieve the same result!
Please could you advise the exact steps you took to achieve the results shown above?
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's seems, that again you turn off our account test, so I can't help you!
Tell me when I can access to your backend.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.