- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Google SEO
- SelectedSolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago #229402
by SelectedSolutions
Google SEO was created by SelectedSolutions
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.zwemsportkleding.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
-- Joomla version -- : 1.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : What improvements can I make to even better to be found by google?
What improvements can I make to even better to be found by google?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
-- Joomla version -- : 1.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : What improvements can I make to even better to be found by google?
What improvements can I make to even better to be found by google?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229424
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google SEO
Hi,
In HikaShop, I would recommend to properly fill the meta data of your products and categories.
Right now, I can see that it's just a piece of product name:
take.ms/A0g9I
I also see that you didn't activate the microdata plugin of HikaShop. So check that via the plugins manager.
Then, you want to follow general Joomla best practices for SEO. For example: www.dart-creations.com/joomla/joomla-tut...e-should-enable.html
In HikaShop, I would recommend to properly fill the meta data of your products and categories.
Right now, I can see that it's just a piece of product name:
take.ms/A0g9I
I also see that you didn't activate the microdata plugin of HikaShop. So check that via the plugins manager.
Then, you want to follow general Joomla best practices for SEO. For example: www.dart-creations.com/joomla/joomla-tut...e-should-enable.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds