Can't upload photo or file
10 years 7 months ago #229772
by m.fontana
Can't upload photo or file was created by m.fontana
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
I can't upload photo or file on my product, why?
Thanks
Matteo Fontana
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
I can't upload photo or file on my product, why?
Thanks
Matteo Fontana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229813
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Can't upload photo or file
Hi, I found the problem, on system ->configuration -> display -> general display option, if the params popup mode is inherit on product I have the view in attachment, if the param is mootools everyting function. Why?
Thanks
Matteo
Thanks
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229819
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't upload photo or file
Hi,
If you want to know why, best is to read the details about the 2.6.1 release (you can also find the link in the changelog)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
Regards,
If you want to know why, best is to read the details about the 2.6.1 release (you can also find the link in the changelog)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds