- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Add Products using a form
- chasestar989
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago #230705
by chasestar989
Add Products using a form was created by chasestar989
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I'm developing a mobile app. I want people to be able to fill out a form in the app and automatically populate the data to create a new product. I have the form working. It is posting the data to the database, (i can see it in phpMyAdmin) but when I click on the products page in the back end of hikashop the new product does not show up. Not surprisingly it also does not show up in the front end. What do I need to do to get it to show up?
Any help would be much appreciated
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I'm developing a mobile app. I want people to be able to fill out a form in the app and automatically populate the data to create a new product. I have the form working. It is posting the data to the database, (i can see it in phpMyAdmin) but when I click on the products page in the back end of hikashop the new product does not show up. Not surprisingly it also does not show up in the front end. What do I need to do to get it to show up?
Any help would be much appreciated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230737
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add Products using a form
Hi,
The product needs to be linked to a category via the hikashop_product_category table.
The product needs to be linked to a category via the hikashop_product_category table.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds