- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 2
Active state of Content module category listing
10 years 7 months ago #231181
by vseva
Active state of Content module category listing was created by vseva
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N.A
HI Hika crew !
So I have created a Hikashop content module to display the all the subcategories of a parent category : Women.
So it displays as predicted, but the "active current" classes doesn't get added to the currently active list link.
I checked the category > listing_list.php, and I can see the code for the "active current" class , but it doesn't seem to get added to the active link.
So do you know how I can fix this, or what am I doing wrong, please?
Thx
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N.A
HI Hika crew !
So I have created a Hikashop content module to display the all the subcategories of a parent category : Women.
So it displays as predicted, but the "active current" classes doesn't get added to the currently active list link.
I checked the category > listing_list.php, and I can see the code for the "active current" class , but it doesn't seem to get added to the active link.
So do you know how I can fix this, or what am I doing wrong, please?
Thx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231216
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Active state of Content module category listing
Hi,
Could you provide a link to that page so that we could look at the HTML on your page in order to analyse the situation ?
Could you provide a link to that page so that we could look at the HTML on your page in order to analyse the situation ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds