- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 4
Category Explorer
10 years 7 months ago #231851
by phiddius
Category Explorer was created by phiddius
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
Hi,
I'm using the starter to learn my way around but we are buying business version.
I've set up categories - e.g. cat1 cat2 cat3 cat4,
then we needed to change the categories, so I set up new ones - cata catb catc,
I then deleted the old categories, cat1 cat2 cat3,
the new categories show in the right hand side of the screen fine, however the old categories still show in the explorer on the left side but they don't actually exist, is there a way to flush this ?
thanks
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
Hi,
I'm using the starter to learn my way around but we are buying business version.
I've set up categories - e.g. cat1 cat2 cat3 cat4,
then we needed to change the categories, so I set up new ones - cata catb catc,
I then deleted the old categories, cat1 cat2 cat3,
the new categories show in the right hand side of the screen fine, however the old categories still show in the explorer on the left side but they don't actually exist, is there a way to flush this ?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231904
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic Category Explorer
:silly:
ok, solved it, and the problem was ......... CHROME ! doesnt happen in FF
cleared the cache - new categories right there
ok, solved it, and the problem was ......... CHROME ! doesnt happen in FF
cleared the cache - new categories right there
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231863
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category Explorer
Hi,
It seems that the problem comes from the cache of your browser.
Empty the cache of your browser and that should help.
It seems that the problem comes from the cache of your browser.
Empty the cache of your browser and that should help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds