- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Remove listing products under product detail page
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234270
by malind
Remove listing products under product detail page was created by malind
Hi
I have been creating a store on business version and I have the following issue. I have a category Listing on the side bar and after a sub category is clicked it shows the related products on template body. When clicked on a individual product it goes to the product detail page which is all fine. Issue is that the same list of product are repeated under the product details under a heading "Additional Information" I tried everything thing I know to remove these products but I just cant figure out how. Please help, also I dont have live version yet due to still being under initial state of development.
Regards
Malind
I have been creating a store on business version and I have the following issue. I have a category Listing on the side bar and after a sub category is clicked it shows the related products on template body. When clicked on a individual product it goes to the product detail page which is all fine. Issue is that the same list of product are repeated under the product details under a heading "Additional Information" I tried everything thing I know to remove these products but I just cant figure out how. Please help, also I dont have live version yet due to still being under initial state of development.
Regards
Malind
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by malind. Reason: typing mistakes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234272
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Remove listing products under product detail page
Hello,
Several causes can leads to this kind of displayed issue, we needs more details as :
- Category Listing configuration screenshot
- Front end screenshot
- General Product settings (in Components => HikaShop => Configuration, Main tab and Product part)
Remenber more you help us, more we can help you.
Best regards,
Several causes can leads to this kind of displayed issue, we needs more details as :
- Category Listing configuration screenshot
- Front end screenshot
- General Product settings (in Components => HikaShop => Configuration, Main tab and Product part)
Remenber more you help us, more we can help you.
Best regards,
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234329
by malind
Replied by malind on topic Remove listing products under product detail page
Thank you for the reply.. I found out after hours of searching and experimenting It was due to
Config -> Display -> Default parameters for products -> "Content on product page" was set to same as category... I had to set it to related products and make sure that was not enabled under product details page. I dont know if was correct way but work for me.
Config -> Display -> Default parameters for products -> "Content on product page" was set to same as category... I had to set it to related products and make sure that was not enabled under product details page. I dont know if was correct way but work for me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds