- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
virtual goods
10 years 6 months ago #235312
by purmusaa
virtual goods was created by purmusaa
Full Subject: download different versions of a virtual product separetely
Hello,
We're building an online store. Actually we are selling an application that has different versions. we want our customers can select their suitable version while buying and when they finished their shopping they can see their suitable version download link in their control panel.
I have simply created my product and uploaded it's different versions files while creating it. I have also created a custom field (radio box) for different versions of my product in order table. It means that my customers can select their required version while buying. but I don't know how to make it practical so that they can be able to see their suitable version in their control panel after finishing shopping.
I would be grateful you help me how to do that?
Hello,
We're building an online store. Actually we are selling an application that has different versions. we want our customers can select their suitable version while buying and when they finished their shopping they can see their suitable version download link in their control panel.
I have simply created my product and uploaded it's different versions files while creating it. I have also created a custom field (radio box) for different versions of my product in order table. It means that my customers can select their required version while buying. but I don't know how to make it practical so that they can be able to see their suitable version in their control panel after finishing shopping.
I would be grateful you help me how to do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 6 months ago #235321
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic virtual goods
Hello,
In your case the solution will probably be to directly use Characteristics instead of custom fields so that you'll be able to upload different files for each variants of your product.
In your case the solution will probably be to directly use Characteristics instead of custom fields so that you'll be able to upload different files for each variants of your product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: purmusaa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds