Need fast help with products custom fields variant
9 years 4 months ago #270197
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Need fast help with products custom fields variant
Hi,
Hmm, strange but I don't use EDGE. I use Google Chrome and sometimes Firefox and IE11. On all browsers I see same. However one of our users is using EDGE only so could it be that system deactivates it per user account?
Does it work with you using different browsers?
Strange thing that there was no modifications and this are core files by default and it gives such issues...I am thinking to use old TinyMCE from Joomla 3.6.5. I hope it will work.
Many thanks
Hmm, strange but I don't use EDGE. I use Google Chrome and sometimes Firefox and IE11. On all browsers I see same. However one of our users is using EDGE only so could it be that system deactivates it per user account?
Does it work with you using different browsers?
Strange thing that there was no modifications and this are core files by default and it gives such issues...I am thinking to use old TinyMCE from Joomla 3.6.5. I hope it will work.
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270199
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need fast help with products custom fields variant
No, it's not per account. It's on each page that the check is done.
For me it works regardless of the browser and only on edge, the tonyMCE editor doesn't display on the variants.
For me it works regardless of the browser and only on edge, the tonyMCE editor doesn't display on the variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270270
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Need fast help with products custom fields variant
So just to clarify. If I am using EDGE I should see as per this topic second screenshot attached?
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...-variant.html#269950
If I use any other browser. It should be same as on main product edition page?
Thanks
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...-variant.html#269950
If I use any other browser. It should be same as on main product edition page?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270272
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need fast help with products custom fields variant
Hi,
Actually no. On Edge, you should not see the editor at all. Just a normal text area. On other browsers you should get the same editor whether you're on the main product or the variant.
Actually no. On Edge, you should not see the editor at all. Just a normal text area. On other browsers you should get the same editor whether you're on the main product or the variant.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270328
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Need fast help with products custom fields variant
Well i dont get it as you do 
Anyway i am using editor from joomla 3.6.5 and it works perfect now.
Thanks Nicolas for taking your time in this matter.
Have a great weekend
Anyway i am using editor from joomla 3.6.5 and it works perfect now.
Thanks Nicolas for taking your time in this matter.
Have a great weekend
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds