- Posts: 86250
- Thank you received: 14236
Inventory Question
10 years 5 months ago #237029
by nicolas
Inventory Question was created by nicolas
Hi,
In that case, I would have only one product, with one color characteristic (so that I could control the quantity for each color) and then have a custom item field (that you can create via the menu Display>Custom fields) in order to handle the selection between a/b/c on the product page.
In that case, I would have only one product, with one color characteristic (so that I could control the quantity for each color) and then have a custom item field (that you can create via the menu Display>Custom fields) in order to handle the selection between a/b/c on the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237212
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Inventory Question
Hi,
What I'm saying is that there is no system to keep track of the quantity across several products synchronously.
So either you have only one product with many options, or you have many products with a custom plugin that you develop in order to handle the synchronization.
I was only trying to provide the simplest solution not knowing that you had MANY different designs on them.
What I'm saying is that there is no system to keep track of the quantity across several products synchronously.
So either you have only one product with many options, or you have many products with a custom plugin that you develop in order to handle the synchronization.
I was only trying to provide the simplest solution not knowing that you had MANY different designs on them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds