- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Custom fields support period of date?
10 years 5 months ago #238619
by blues
Custom fields support period of date? was created by blues
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.3
Hi Team
When I create a date custom fields, I want to create a period of date like: From: XXXX To: XXXX
But I can only create: two items like:
From: XXXX
To: XXXX
Hikashop support the period of date such as From 08/05/16 to 10/05/16 or any workaround for that?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.3
Hi Team
When I create a date custom fields, I want to create a period of date like: From: XXXX To: XXXX
But I can only create: two items like:
From: XXXX
To: XXXX
Hikashop support the period of date such as From 08/05/16 to 10/05/16 or any workaround for that?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238642
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Custom fields support period of date?
Hi,
By default the date picker custom fields are only handling one date, so not a period.
But you can still create two date pickers and change their label to have one for "From" and another for "To" and then thanks to some css tricks or edition of the view "product / show_block_custom_item" (if you use custom item fields) to have the desired layout.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
By default the date picker custom fields are only handling one date, so not a period.
But you can still create two date pickers and change their label to have one for "From" and another for "To" and then thanks to some css tricks or edition of the view "product / show_block_custom_item" (if you use custom item fields) to have the desired layout.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238725
by blues
Replied by blues on topic Custom fields support period of date?
Thanks for your quickly feedback!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds