- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Insert Back Button in Checkout
- hossein3333
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #238658
by hossein3333
Insert Back Button in Checkout was created by hossein3333
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hello,
I want to add a go back button or link to the checkout page. I know that I should edit the file "Step" in Checkout (Menu>Display).
But, As far as I insert a link to this page, the page does not load any more. I add the link to the beginning or end of file. Should I insert HTML tags in this file and insert my link in the html part of file or I should do something else?
If possible, Would you tell me what should be the format of a correct button or link in this page? I use something like this:
<a class="btn btn-info" style="font-size: 12.16px; line-height: 1.3em;" href="#">Go Back</a>
I use protostar template and it supports Bootsrap. I have also enabled Bootsrap in Hikashop.
Thank you,
Hossein
Hello,
I want to add a go back button or link to the checkout page. I know that I should edit the file "Step" in Checkout (Menu>Display).
But, As far as I insert a link to this page, the page does not load any more. I add the link to the beginning or end of file. Should I insert HTML tags in this file and insert my link in the html part of file or I should do something else?
If possible, Would you tell me what should be the format of a correct button or link in this page? I use something like this:
<a class="btn btn-info" style="font-size: 12.16px; line-height: 1.3em;" href="#">Go Back</a>
I use protostar template and it supports Bootsrap. I have also enabled Bootsrap in Hikashop.
Thank you,
Hossein
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238677
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Insert Back Button in Checkout
Hi,
Sure. You can add some simple HTML for that:
in the "step" file of the "checkout" view via the menu Display>Views.
Sure. You can add some simple HTML for that:
Code:
<a href="#" onclick="window.history.go(-1);">Go back</a>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga, hossein3333
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hossein3333
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #238780
by hossein3333
Replied by hossein3333 on topic Insert Back Button in Checkout
Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds