Skip to main content

Seo glossary in custom fields

More
10 years 5 months ago #238898 by lensky
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi,
I'm trying to make seo glossary working with custom fields.
I disabled 'content filtering from custom field settings (is a wysiwyg) but still don't work.
I use jce like editor and if I manually put a link it works.
can you help me?
thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238914 by nicolas
Hi,

Then maybe it comes from the editor settings itself ?
What if you change the "editor" setting of the HikaShop configuration to use tinymce or no editor ? Do you still have the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum