- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 1
Show stock level in article
- doitsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #241438
by doitsolutions
Show stock level in article was created by doitsolutions
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I love the product plugin for content (Articles), I have my products showing there nicely.
However, I mainly need this feature to show stock levels for the products above all else, and it looks like that is not an available option. Is there a hidden tag I can use, or an alternative way I can call the stock level (available quantity left) into the joomla article?
Thanks,
M.A.
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I love the product plugin for content (Articles), I have my products showing there nicely.
However, I mainly need this feature to show stock levels for the products above all else, and it looks like that is not an available option. Is there a hidden tag I can use, or an alternative way I can call the stock level (available quantity left) into the joomla article?
Thanks,
M.A.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 4 months ago #241452
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Show stock level in article
Hello,
The solution will probably be do directly edit the "hikashopproductinsert_view.php" file of the plugin and directly load and display the quantity of your product in it.
The solution will probably be do directly edit the "hikashopproductinsert_view.php" file of the plugin and directly load and display the quantity of your product in it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds