- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
My whole hikashop shows in text. How to fix this?
10 years 4 months ago #241462
by bish0pq
My whole hikashop shows in text. How to fix this? was created by bish0pq
Hi everyone,
When I press "Add category" or "Add product", everything seems to crash and the whole hikashop shows in text form.
I have the latest PHP version, latest Joomla version. Ran error checks but I found absolutely nothing what is wrong.
I really hope someone on this forum will be able to help me.
In the attachement you will be able to see what shows up when I press "Add category".
When I press "Add category" or "Add product", everything seems to crash and the whole hikashop shows in text form.
I have the latest PHP version, latest Joomla version. Ran error checks but I found absolutely nothing what is wrong.
I really hope someone on this forum will be able to help me.
In the attachement you will be able to see what shows up when I press "Add category".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #241465
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic My whole hikashop shows in text. How to fix this?
Hello,
Can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message which will help us to understand from what your issue is coming.
Thank you.
Can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message which will help us to understand from what your issue is coming.
Thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds