- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Could product custom field display joomla plugin??
- kenny.kang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #241624
by kenny.kang
Could product custom field display joomla plugin?? was created by kenny.kang
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
hikashop.bikehome.com.tw/display-all-bik...98%E7%96%8A%E8%BB%8A
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
I have installed a joomla content plugin for displaying flickr slimbox album.
ex {myFlickr}feed=photoset, photoset_id=72157666139883004, layout=table, columns=3, style=css6, gallery=lightbox{/myFlickr}
I build a product custom field for saving the flickr photo set id.
And I modified the show_tabular add a custom tab want to embed flickr slimbox album to a custome tab .
But the hikashop front product page don't exec the plugin only display the {myFlickr}feed=photoset, photoset_id=72157666139883004, layout=table, columns=3, style=css6, gallery=lightbox{/myFlickr}
I put the plugin in description it work fine .
Be it possible exec the joomla plugin in the custom field ??
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
I have installed a joomla content plugin for displaying flickr slimbox album.
ex {myFlickr}feed=photoset, photoset_id=72157666139883004, layout=table, columns=3, style=css6, gallery=lightbox{/myFlickr}
I build a product custom field for saving the flickr photo set id.
And I modified the show_tabular add a custom tab want to embed flickr slimbox album to a custome tab .
But the hikashop front product page don't exec the plugin only display the {myFlickr}feed=photoset, photoset_id=72157666139883004, layout=table, columns=3, style=css6, gallery=lightbox{/myFlickr}
I put the plugin in description it work fine .
Be it possible exec the joomla plugin in the custom field ??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kenny.kang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #241634
by kenny.kang
Replied by kenny.kang on topic Could product custom field display joomla plugin??
I have found the script
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->xxxxx));
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->xxxxx));
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds