- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
More than one browser tab with bachend products
10 years 4 months ago #242041
by sokartch
More than one browser tab with bachend products was created by sokartch
-- HikaShop version -- : last bussiness
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x last
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla firefox last
Hello
In the Testphase and while I develop plugins I need to see more than one product (Main product, related, ...). In every tab one product. But if I saved the product HikaShop goes to the last product search page. So I have the same content in both tabs. It makes my work much slower...
Regadrs
Petar Ristanovic
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x last
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla firefox last
Hello
In the Testphase and while I develop plugins I need to see more than one product (Main product, related, ...). In every tab one product. But if I saved the product HikaShop goes to the last product search page. So I have the same content in both tabs. It makes my work much slower...
Regadrs
Petar Ristanovic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #242071
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic More than one browser tab with bachend products
Hi,
Well, I don't see a solution for that.
It's normal.
It's the same for any listing system with filtering.
If you want to avoid that, just use several browsers. Each browser can have its own search which who impact the search on the other as they'll use different user sessions, even if logged in with the same user account.
Well, I don't see a solution for that.
It's normal.
It's the same for any listing system with filtering.
If you want to avoid that, just use several browsers. Each browser can have its own search which who impact the search on the other as they'll use different user sessions, even if logged in with the same user account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds