- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
product image upload now not initiating
- tomphillipspcs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago #242322
by tomphillipspcs
product image upload now not initiating was created by tomphillipspcs
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
181.224.148.114/~carra2/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I can't upload product images after a hikashop upgrade - neither or the upload or add button work
there is also some funny formatting on the image section
any ideas?
SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
/~carra2/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery.min.js:2
SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
/~carra2/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery-ui.min.js:18
ReferenceError: hkjQuery is not defined
/~carra2/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=edit&cid[]=80:60
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I can't upload product images after a hikashop upgrade - neither or the upload or add button work
there is also some funny formatting on the image section
any ideas?
SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
/~carra2/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery.min.js:2
SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
/~carra2/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery-ui.min.js:18
ReferenceError: hkjQuery is not defined
/~carra2/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=edit&cid[]=80:60
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242326
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic product image upload now not initiating
Hi,
I don't know what you have done but you do not have the officials HikaShop JS scripts.
In the file ; the content become some non-sense..
You should have
But instead you have
And that's the point where every is going wrong in your file..
Please be sure that HikaShop is right installed and that you do not have something which edit files it shouldn't.
Regards,
I don't know what you have done but you do not have the officials HikaShop JS scripts.
In the file ; the content become some non-sense..
You should have
Code:
if(i.readyState==="complete")setTimeout
Code:
if(i.readyState==="comple1}refunct
Please be sure that HikaShop is right installed and that you do not have something which edit files it shouldn't.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tomphillipspcs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 3 months ago #242350
by tomphillipspcs
Replied by tomphillipspcs on topic product image upload now not initiating
whatis th ebest way of correcting this? can I copy across new files to com_hikashop/js/ ? re-install? or something else?
if copy across new files - where from?
if copy across new files - where from?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tomphillipspcs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 3 months ago #242380
by tomphillipspcs
Replied by tomphillipspcs on topic product image upload now not initiating
I did update hikashop to the latest release on the 24th May - and I think that has resulted in this issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242384
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product image upload now not initiating
Hi,
I don't see how you would get that after the update to the latest version.
Here is what I see in the file media/com_hikashop/js/jquery.min.js on your website :
take.ms/9u50c
And here is what you can find in the file media/com_hikashop/js/jquery.min.js of the install package of HikaShop that you can fin on our website:
take.ms/u7lBh
So both files are different even though they should be the exact same.
So I don't know what happened on your website but I would recommend to get the js files from the HikaShop install package and overwrite the files in the js folder of your website.
Alternatively, installing again the install package of the latest version should normally overwrite these js files.
I don't see how you would get that after the update to the latest version.
Here is what I see in the file media/com_hikashop/js/jquery.min.js on your website :
take.ms/9u50c
And here is what you can find in the file media/com_hikashop/js/jquery.min.js of the install package of HikaShop that you can fin on our website:
take.ms/u7lBh
So both files are different even though they should be the exact same.
So I don't know what happened on your website but I would recommend to get the js files from the HikaShop install package and overwrite the files in the js folder of your website.
Alternatively, installing again the install package of the latest version should normally overwrite these js files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tomphillipspcs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 3 months ago #242456
by tomphillipspcs
Replied by tomphillipspcs on topic product image upload now not initiating
I've over written the js files in /public_html/media/com_hikashop/js
but I'm still getting this error?
SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
/~carra2/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery.min.js:2
SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
/~carra2/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery-ui.min.js:18
ReferenceError: hkjQuery is not defined
/~carra2/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=edit&cid[]=80:60
but I'm still getting this error?
SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
/~carra2/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery.min.js:2
SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
/~carra2/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery-ui.min.js:18
ReferenceError: hkjQuery is not defined
/~carra2/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=edit&cid[]=80:60
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tomphillipspcs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 3 months ago #242457
by tomphillipspcs
Replied by tomphillipspcs on topic product image upload now not initiating
ah - seems to be fixed - perhaps the files were cached?
seems like I got an install package that had errors?
seems like I got an install package that had errors?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242465
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product image upload now not initiating
Hi,
The HikaShop package never had such screwed js files. Specially the jquery file since it's a standard library that we include, not something that we wrote.
The HikaShop package never had such screwed js files. Specially the jquery file since it's a standard library that we include, not something that we wrote.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tomphillipspcs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 3 months ago #242544
by tomphillipspcs
Replied by tomphillipspcs on topic product image upload now not initiating
any ideas how they would end up like that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242550
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product image upload now not initiating
No idea. It's the first time I see that.
It could be some security or optimization extension on your website or a security or optimization software on your web server.
It could be some security or optimization extension on your website or a security or optimization software on your web server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds