- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
breadcrumps path isn't complete ?
10 years 3 months ago #242832
by sindb
breadcrumps path isn't complete ? was created by sindb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.zebra-design.be/index.php/shop/product/106-draagtas-rood
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3 of Hikashop Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google Chrome 51.0.2704.84 m
Dear,
when I surf to
www.zebra-design.be/index.php/shop/category/49-plastiek
I have a complete path:
You are here: Shop/Accessoires/Draagtassen/Plastiek
see image path_complete
but when i open the detail
www.zebra-design.be/index.php/shop/product/106-draagtas-rood
I haven't a complete path:
You are here: Shop/DRAAGTAS ROOD
see image path_not_complete
Can I have here also a complete path because if the client wants to go back he has to go all over again through the menu. It would be much easier for the client to shop if he could go back one step via a complete breadcrumps.
TIA
Regards,
Thierry
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3 of Hikashop Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google Chrome 51.0.2704.84 m
Dear,
when I surf to
www.zebra-design.be/index.php/shop/category/49-plastiek
I have a complete path:
You are here: Shop/Accessoires/Draagtassen/Plastiek
see image path_complete
but when i open the detail
www.zebra-design.be/index.php/shop/product/106-draagtas-rood
I haven't a complete path:
You are here: Shop/DRAAGTAS ROOD
see image path_not_complete
Can I have here also a complete path because if the client wants to go back he has to go all over again through the menu. It would be much easier for the client to shop if he could go back one step via a complete breadcrumps.
TIA
Regards,
Thierry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242849
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic breadcrumps path isn't complete ?
Hi,
To have a complete path int he breadcrumbs you need to:
- have the "simplified breadcrumbs" setting disabled in the HikaShop configuration.
- Empty the canonical URL of the product if you have one and use the new URL of the product page as canonical URL (if you want one).
To have a complete path int he breadcrumbs you need to:
- have the "simplified breadcrumbs" setting disabled in the HikaShop configuration.
- Empty the canonical URL of the product if you have one and use the new URL of the product page as canonical URL (if you want one).
The following user(s) said Thank You: sindb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242936
by sindb
Replied by sindb on topic breadcrumps path isn't complete ?
Dear,
I have the "simplified breadcrumbs" setting disabled in the HikaShop configuration and modified the menu external links.
Now it works everywhere
Thx
I have the "simplified breadcrumbs" setting disabled in the HikaShop configuration and modified the menu external links.
Now it works everywhere
Thx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds