- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
custom field for quantity
10 years 3 months ago #244219
by purplepie
custom field for quantity was created by purplepie
Hi!
I would like to know if I can make a custom field for the field quantity.
I mean, I'm selling a product that has a variety of colors of the same product but i dont want to sell it as a different product.
Is it possible to do?
Thank you so much!!!
I would like to know if I can make a custom field for the field quantity.
I mean, I'm selling a product that has a variety of colors of the same product but i dont want to sell it as a different product.
Is it possible to do?
Thank you so much!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244241
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic custom field for quantity
Hi,
You should create a characteristics and make variants for your product.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...op-product-form.html
Regards,
You should create a characteristics and make variants for your product.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...op-product-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds