- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Variants - Hika admin
10 years 3 months ago #244280
by zeebee
Variants - Hika admin was created by zeebee
I cannot see the variants field in Admin, can you please help?
I have multiple products to add with multiple variants
I have multiple products to add with multiple variants
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 3 months ago #244287
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Variants - Hika admin
Hello,
- Create a characteristic via "Hikashop->Products->Characteristics"
- Add that characteristic through the "Characteristic" tab of your product configuration page
- Manage your product variants through the Variants tab.
What do you exactly mean by "variants field in Admin" ? Note that to have access to your product variants, you'll have to :I cannot see the variants field in Admin, can you please help?
- Create a characteristic via "Hikashop->Products->Characteristics"
- Add that characteristic through the "Characteristic" tab of your product configuration page
- Manage your product variants through the Variants tab.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds