- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Uploadi File timeout
10 years 3 months ago #244298
by SHoggard
Uploadi File timeout was created by SHoggard
-- url of the page with the problem -- : packwebasia.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi I'm having problems uploading files above 2mb they just time-out
Where are the files stored & I'll ftp them
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi I'm having problems uploading files above 2mb they just time-out
Where are the files stored & I'll ftp them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244313
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Uploadi File timeout
Hi,
It's mid 2016, and there are still servers with 2MB upload limits? You may want to talk to your host if and how it can be increased.
Anyway, the folder is /media/com_hikashop/upload/safe
And the answer to your next question you'll find here: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...m-secure-folder.html ;)
It's mid 2016, and there are still servers with 2MB upload limits? You may want to talk to your host if and how it can be increased.
Anyway, the folder is /media/com_hikashop/upload/safe
And the answer to your next question you'll find here: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...m-secure-folder.html ;)
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244326
by SHoggard
Replied by SHoggard on topic Uploadi File timeout
No I think it is my connection from Singapore to UK
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244328
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Uploadi File timeout
Are you in SG? I am... :woohoo:
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244337
by SHoggard
Replied by SHoggard on topic Uploadi File timeout
Yup 
Can I PM you? I need some Hikahelp
Can I PM you? I need some Hikahelp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244353
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Uploadi File timeout
Sure, go ahead. Had sent you PM already.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds