Skip to main content

Hikashop Categories

More
10 years 2 months ago #245558 by Dibben
Hikashop Categories was created by Dibben
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5

Hi Team

I've got an interesting situation,I am creating hikashop categories in my website and I also want the same categories to be added automatically in Kunena Forum which I'm using for event info. So can you please guide me how this can be possible? Is there any way? or do I need to write custom code for that? Do you have any kind of forum in HikaShop? So i can use it which have the same functionality I'm looking for.

Thanks & Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #245568 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Categories
Hi,

It will require the developement of a small plugin of the group "hikashop" implementing the onAfterCategoryCreate and onAfterCategoryUpdate triggers:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tation.html#category
In them, you'll have to run a MySQL query to add/update the corresponding category in Kunena's database.
You might want to ask on Kunena forums the code to add a category to the forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #246017 by Dibben
Replied by Dibben on topic Hikashop Categories
Hi,

Thanks for you previous reply.

Can you let me know is there any way I can migrate all the hikashop existing categories into the Kunena Forum or will have to run custom MySOL queries ?

Thanks & Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #246029 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Categories
Hi,

It will require running custom MySQL queries as far as I can see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum