- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 1
Adding Description to every custom field
10 years 2 months ago #246179
by tariaki
Adding Description to every custom field was created by tariaki
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 46
Hey,
I want to add a description field to each custom field. That way I can use the description for each tooltip (see attached).
Where do I find the files to edit the custom fields options?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 46
Hey,
I want to add a description field to each custom field. That way I can use the description for each tooltip (see attached).
Where do I find the files to edit the custom fields options?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246180
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding Description to every custom field
Hi,
You'll need to do two things:
1. add a new column for your new field in the hikashop_field table of your database via your phpMyAdmin in order to store that new information.
2. Edit the file "form" of the view "field" for your backend template via the menu Display>Views where you'll be able to add your new input with the name that correspond to the structure of the other inputs in that file and your new column. The saving process will be handled automatically for you.
You'll need to do two things:
1. add a new column for your new field in the hikashop_field table of your database via your phpMyAdmin in order to store that new information.
2. Edit the file "form" of the view "field" for your backend template via the menu Display>Views where you'll be able to add your new input with the name that correspond to the structure of the other inputs in that file and your new column. The saving process will be handled automatically for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds