- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Radio buttons
10 years 2 months ago #246300
by Joost
Radio buttons was created by Joost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 47.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Radio buttons shown vertically
In the registrationform I use radio buttons. The radiobuttons are displayed as a vertical list, I want them to horizontally. Whatever I tried I cannot find the way how to fix this.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 47.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Radio buttons shown vertically
In the registrationform I use radio buttons. The radiobuttons are displayed as a vertical list, I want them to horizontally. Whatever I tried I cannot find the way how to fix this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246301
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Radio buttons
Hi,
This can be done by adding such CSS:
.hikashop_user_registration_page label, .hikashop_user_registration_page input{ float: left !important; }
This can be done by adding such CSS:
.hikashop_user_registration_page label, .hikashop_user_registration_page input{ float: left !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joost
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds