- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
menu configuration disappears
- summerdove
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 2 months ago #246388
by summerdove
menu configuration disappears was created by summerdove
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
Hi,
when I create a new menu, as long as I choose "hikashop product or category", then the menu configuration disappears.
while I choose the rest options, everything is just fine, why? I'm really really confused.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
Hi,
when I create a new menu, as long as I choose "hikashop product or category", then the menu configuration disappears.
while I choose the rest options, everything is just fine, why? I'm really really confused.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #246395
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic menu configuration disappears
Hello,
That's actually weird, when I test it on my end the configuration menu is still displayed, can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.
That's actually weird, when I test it on my end the configuration menu is still displayed, can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds