- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Products not displaying correctly in modules
10 years 2 months ago #246404
by ChasChuck
Products not displaying correctly in modules was created by ChasChuck
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.16.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome and Firefox
I'm building a site on a Local Host for my art gallery which displays over 40 artists, and their individual portfolio's of pictures. I've set up products in Hikashop products modules within each artists Article. Everything works fine most of the time. But occasionally, when I'm viewing the front end and I'm clicking from one artists gallery article to another, a module of products doesn't display correctly - images 'stack-up' over one another in columns and obscure each other and titles and add to cart texts. When I refresh the page, it clears itself and displays as it should, but occasionally I have to refresh the page a couple of times to clear the 'bug'.
Could the problem be anything to do with me working Locally?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.16.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome and Firefox
I'm building a site on a Local Host for my art gallery which displays over 40 artists, and their individual portfolio's of pictures. I've set up products in Hikashop products modules within each artists Article. Everything works fine most of the time. But occasionally, when I'm viewing the front end and I'm clicking from one artists gallery article to another, a module of products doesn't display correctly - images 'stack-up' over one another in columns and obscure each other and titles and add to cart texts. When I refresh the page, it clears itself and displays as it should, but occasionally I have to refresh the page a couple of times to clear the 'bug'.
Could the problem be anything to do with me working Locally?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #246406
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Products not displaying correctly in modules
Hello,
Your issue is quite strange, if by refreshing it solve your display maybe it's link to your navigator ?
Did you see this issue on several navigator ?
Can you provide an Url link AND some screenshot with and without display issue ?
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Your issue is quite strange, if by refreshing it solve your display maybe it's link to your navigator ?
Did you see this issue on several navigator ?
Can you provide an Url link AND some screenshot with and without display issue ?
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246466
by ChasChuck
Replied by ChasChuck on topic Products not displaying correctly in modules
I've included screenshots before and after page refresh in Chrome and Firefox.
I can't provide a URL as I'm working locally and the site isn't on a server yet.
Thanks.
I can't provide a URL as I'm working locally and the site isn't on a server yet.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #246471
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Products not displaying correctly in modules
Hello,
Can you try to remove "data-consistencyheight" in the view "product / listing_div", you will find in the line 57
and replace it by this :
If you remove the data-consistencyheight parameter, the script won't be process anymore and each product container will have his own size.
Maybe that can't solve your issue, but I can be sure of it... Because I can't see your page, is it possible to put your site on a server in order to see it by ourself and process some tests ?
You can provide us a some access and the url link via our " Contact us " form in order to avoid unwanted people to access it.
Just add in your message a link to this topic in order to keep the link with this topic.
Regards,
Can you try to remove "data-consistencyheight" in the view "product / listing_div", you will find in the line 57
Code:
$attributes = ($columns > 1 && $this->params->get('consistencyheight', 1)) ? ' data-consistencyheight=".hikashop_subcontainer"' : '';
Code:
$attributes = '';
If you remove the data-consistencyheight parameter, the script won't be process anymore and each product container will have his own size.
Maybe that can't solve your issue, but I can be sure of it... Because I can't see your page, is it possible to put your site on a server in order to see it by ourself and process some tests ?
You can provide us a some access and the url link via our " Contact us " form in order to avoid unwanted people to access it.
Just add in your message a link to this topic in order to keep the link with this topic.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246782
by ChasChuck
Replied by ChasChuck on topic Products not displaying correctly in modules
Hello
Here is a screenshot of the existing product/listing_div code.
The code doesn't appear on line 57.
Can you advise me what lines to alter? I'm a novice and don't want to mess up the php
Thanks
Here is a screenshot of the existing product/listing_div code.
The code doesn't appear on line 57.
Can you advise me what lines to alter? I'm a novice and don't want to mess up the php
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246812
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products not displaying correctly in modules
Hi,
It's these lines so don't worry. Just replace them.
The line numbers are changed in the package as the header of the file is added and Philippe is looking at the development version of the file which doesn't have the top header.
It's these lines so don't worry. Just replace them.
The line numbers are changed in the package as the header of the file is added and Philippe is looking at the development version of the file which doesn't have the top header.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246849
by ChasChuck
Replied by ChasChuck on topic Products not displaying correctly in modules
Hi
So I should just remove all the code completely from lines 64 and 65 of my screenshot?
Thanks.
So I should just remove all the code completely from lines 64 and 65 of my screenshot?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246854
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products not displaying correctly in modules
Hi,
No. Just delete line 65. Or you delete the lines 64, 65 and 66. That would work too.
No. Just delete line 65. Or you delete the lines 64, 65 and 66. That would work too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246903
by ChasChuck
Replied by ChasChuck on topic Products not displaying correctly in modules
Hi
That's work perfectly.
Thank you very much.
That's work perfectly.
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds